"As you walk and eat and travel, be where you are. Otherwise you will miss most of your life." -BUDDHA

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

BFF aka Best Food Forward




Photo courtesy
Got my FREE Entrance tickets for me and my bff to the BEST FOOD FORWARD FESTIVAL. I waited for this because the last time it was introduced I was not able to join the happy crowd. But this weekend count me and my gastronomic buddy in as I've learned that it will be even more exciting with more participants. Whoa!  Thanks to my best friend who called me up regarding Deal Dozen's promo. Click here to get your free tickets too! It is anticipated so better check out this event happening only  on March 24-25, 2012 at 10am-8pm in NBC Tent, Bonifacio Global City. Better mark your calendar as soon as you learn this food fair. By the way this food fair is back with a travel flair! Check this out for more info. See you there! 


Best Food Forward! (BFF) is a benefit food and drink fair showcasing an array of the best in the food and drink industry. 

Its mission is to celebrate food during one of the most awaited seasons of the year, to encourage family togetherness, promote entrepreneurship, and establish the event as a cheerful epicurean adventure to look forward to - where one will discover great taste, culinary genius and an ideal place to establish a name in the food and drink industry. 


Now I can say that this event will bring a lot of learnings and discoveries for we will get to know the best and the newbies in the food industry. The conquistadora in me is so alive again! Gotta discover new dishes this weekend. Yipee!!!

0 comments: