"As you walk and eat and travel, be where you are. Otherwise you will miss most of your life." -BUDDHA

Saturday, February 25, 2012

MEGA FOOD SALE (2nd)





MEGA FOOD SALE is so back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am really excited..I will be at this mall in a few hours and I am just as excited as you are. Maybe I am one of the lucky few to savor the flavor at the some of the participating establishments and eat my heart out with my very best gastronomic partner. ^_^  I caaaaaaaaaaaaaan't wait.  So it is true. One of my friend from work informed me about this. And I said "nooooo way!" Why? First, I am into promo and freebies and how come I didn't know about this. Hahaha poor me. Second, the very first event of the food sale held last year was oh so great. And to tell you honestly I was the first one who spread the word with my office mates which they positively answered by encountering the said event with themselves. We wished we could be together, but with the given shifting schedules we have it is next to impossible really! Now that I've confirmed it through searching online I can't wait but to binge again. So foodies out there I know you'll love this promo. Love FOOD? Love MEGA Food Sale! Yeahbah! :)

Just so you guys know . . . September of last year, me and my buddy were at the mall as early as 10:30 AM. Food choices on sale were unbeatable if not totally addicting. Whole day we are at the mall and we bumped with some of our friends. Among the few restaurants that we tried in chronological order are as follows (will be featured on this blog very soon. . . sorry for the late post due to busy sched at work):


Mey Lin Hand-Pulled Noodles
XOI Vietnamese Chicken
 Dulcinea
Gotti's Ristorante
Akiba Cafe



The well-embraced FOOD SALE started yesterday (Friday) and will be enjoyed by many until February 26 (Sunday). For this year's event here's the list of participating stores which I copied from the FB account of SM Megamall. (https://www.facebook.com/smmegamall):



* Cajun Red Rock - Buy the creole chicken pasta worth P250 or original classic burger worth P245 or a red rock salad worth P270 or bottomless iced tea P99 for ONLY 1 PESO for a minimum purchase of Php 500!

* Gotti's Ristorante - 50% off on ALL PIZZAS!

* Dulcinea - Churros all you can from 2 to 5pm for only Php 98

* Pepper Lunch Philippines - Get their bestseller Pepper Rice for only Php 145

* French Baker - Php 100 discount on their premium Angus rib eye steak

* Happy Lemon Philippines - Get a free Kitkat chocolate for every drink ordered

* Masuki - mami and siopao all you can for only Php250

* Yoshinoya - Buy 1 take 1 on the Italian beef (save Php 120)

* Mesa - 50% off on all desserts

* Wendy's - Just buy a biggie iced tea & get the wendy's regular hamburger for only Php15

* Papa Johns - Half the price on 4 flavors of the 9inch pizza

* Gumbo - free seafood paella for a min. receipt of P500 (P395 savings!)

* Yabu - Get free choco lava cake (worth P175) or free appetizers for a min. purchase of P500

AND SO MUCH MORE FOOD PROMOS AND DISCOUNTS! 


See you!






0 comments: