"As you walk and eat and travel, be where you are. Otherwise you will miss most of your life." -BUDDHA

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

SMACKED SNACK: RITTER SPORT & LINDT on a Vday!

"
"Chocolate is a perfect food, as wholesome as it is delicious, a beneficent restorer of exhausted power...it is the best friend of those engaged in literary pursuits."

-Baron Justus von Liebig, German chemist (1803-1873)



First to unwrap when I got home! :)
I received these delicious small packs of chocolates midnight of Valentine's day. I was on my night shift from work when my lover gave these to me. I wasn't expecting one as he promised me weeks before that he is treating me to a  dinner date instead of buying me gifts, flowers and all. Also, I am good with that than receiving things that can easily be consumed, wilted or spoiled. I value time such as bonding over material possessions. I am simply good with that idea ^_^


raisins and nuts are just perfect combination in chocolates..sinfully good!
California dried raisins and hazelnuts are awesome!!!!!

Although this is not the very first time he gave me chocolates in 5 years, I appreciate the thought of getting one from him even if it was totally unexpected. There has been several times when he purchased one and issuing it to me out of the blue..as in no occasion worth celebrating for. Yes! I do love surprises especially if it has something to do with chocolates. He knew what I really wanted and I find it so sweet and manly of him :) 
The advantage of me getting these luxuriously tasting chocolates no matter how small and cheap they are is that it keeps me more active in reading other blogs and posting some things for my blog site. The adage posted above is true enough for those who treat chocolates as their best friend. I just couldn't agree more. 

Reserved this for the following night :)


Fine dark chocolate with an intense taste of mint...that is what Lindt Mint is all about!
I love mint ice cream so is mint-flavored clocolates. Thanks to him for the nice and quality choices of chocolates. It may only weigh 35g and can be finished in just a few minutes, it is all worthwhile. After all it is the thought that counts. 


Forget love-- I'd rather fall in chocolate! 






***************************************************************************************************
SMACKED SNACK is yaniconquistadora's compilation of cheap eats or great snacker's find in and out of the metro and of course from the confines of her own home.  Basically this is composed of her brief reviews on anything that is considered to be a light quick meal at any given hour of the day. Any food consumed  out of elation, cravings or just any type of mood that could possibly be associated with food. Are you now ready to smack all the snacks or allow it to kiss you goodbye? Join me and lets smack 'em down!
***************************************************************************************************

0 comments: