"As you walk and eat and travel, be where you are. Otherwise you will miss most of your life." -BUDDHA

Thursday, May 17, 2012

ZALORA VOUCHER When You Sign Up!





I just can't stop myself from sharing this good breaking news to you guys! Sorry I really can't help it. 

Zalora,  Philippines' leading online destination for fashion and footwear is having a GREAT sale which is up 70% off. You and I only have 2 days left to shop online so better be quick. But you know what? Surprisingly my eyes  I caught these lines ....
'INTRODUCTORY GIFT PHP 250 VOUCHER WHEN YOU SIGN UP!' and the next thing that happened was I received a newsletter subscription from them stating that I successfully signed up for the ZALORA PHILIPPINES newsletter. So they do value exclusivity. Hence, it is about time to receive all the latest news on fashion, trends and offers before everyone else. That is so fantastic! At least it compensates for my non-attendance to their grand launch last May 9 due to time constraint :( Yup I got an invite from Nuffnang




So what are you guys waiting for? Think and click ASAP before the promo runs out. I think we can use the said GC in purchasing those items on sale. However, the voucher in PHP is only valid with a minimum order value of PHP 1,500. This one time offer is off the total invoice amount. Cash redemption is not allowed. Not that bad. Go grab one now. I just did but still in the process of selecting which among the shoes would fit my style and there are so many exciting items in their catalog. ^_^ So excited for my first purchase! Shop shop shop..........



0 comments: