"As you walk and eat and travel, be where you are. Otherwise you will miss most of your life." -BUDDHA

Monday, May 21, 2012

Body Scrub at YSA Skin and Body Experts


YSA SKIN CARE CENTER
Facade of YSA Skin Care Clinic found at the 4th floor of the Robinsons Metro East mall
YSA SKIN CARE CENTER
Did you know that YSA Skin Care Center is now offering a very popular body treatment known as BODY SCRUB? Yes they do! Only that they are currently offering it at one of their branch yet in Robinsons Metro East . Perhaps other branches will follow suit. Well I guess they should include it as one of their signature body treatments and all the stressful ladies out there  looking for some pampering time would be surprised of its results and benefits. 

Last week, I experienced how it is to be pampered by YSA not through their facial treatments but by one of their newest services- Body Scrub. Since it is new on their list then I should see it for myself. Anyway I badly needed one as the last time I did body scrubbing was about two weeks ago.
By the way, below are YSA's signature services ranging from facial, acne treatments, skin peeling treatments, whitening services, rejuvenation treatments, mesotheraphy and slimming treatments which are very conspicuous when you try to visit their branches. To know more about their services visit their website. It is but notable to observe too that aside from their rewarding services, all YSA Botanica Products were displayed too for everyone's knowledge and yes they can be cought directly at the skin care clinic. The only soap I've used before was their papaya whitening soap variant. Now there are lots to consider such as Glycerin Whitening and Moisturizing Soap, Papaya with Kojic Acid, Botanica Liquid Papaya Soap, Lemon Bleaching Soap, Green Papaya Acne Soap with Whitening Formula and Virgin Coconut Oil Hypoallergenic Soap
YSA SKIN CARE CENTER
Allow me to share with you my overall gentle exfoliating treatment.
YSA SKIN CARE CENTER
Here's the room where my body scrubbing session took place. The entire duration of the treatment took about 45 to 1 hour. The room was tiled, well-maintained and clean smelling, lights can be adjusted depending on what is favorable for you. As you can see there is a small shower  also known as wet room with transparent glass walls which you will use after the salt glow soaked in your body for about 30 minutes. 
YSA SKIN CARE CENTER
The therapist offered me a new set of white towel, a shower cap and  disposable underwear which luckily fit my round hips. She gave me time to undress and lie properly on the bed. We started face-down until such time that I need to turn over to do the scrubbing on the other side of my body. Expectedly, salt glow or salt scrubs touched all the surface of my body including my nape, back, arms, legs and feet and it was such a wonderful experience to have someone do the scrubbing for you. I do scrubbing at home but if you will do it only by yourself it tends to be tedious and very stressful to do. Better to ask someone to do it for you or head off to skin care clinics like that of YSA. 
However, most people's connotation (including me before)  on body scrubbing is the inclusion of body massage but that is a misconception as those two are entirely different from one another. Hence, you may avail it separately depending on the availability of services.
YSA SKIN CARE CENTER
What she used for my body is YSA's own formulation of a body scrub made as usual with abrasive material much like a sea salt of some sort with presence of aromatic essential oils. ow I wish I have the talent to concoct body salt too. 

YSA SKIN CARE CENTER
YSA SKIN CARE CENTER
After 30 minutes, I was ordered to take a shower which I made sure I rinse thoroughly leaving not a pinch of granules or salt scrub on my body. It took me longer than usual I surmise because of the slippery feeling that challenged me big time. After showering,  I towel-dried myself  and dress up as there was no further instruction as to what should I do next. Feeling was light and I feel so shower-fresh and energized to face the rest of the day!

I used just my tablet to at least have something to show as a proof that I really underwent and availed of YSA Skin Care Clinic's services. My expectation was met to leave my skin exfoliated, felling smooth and soft. Layers of dead skin cells were removed revealing  healthier skin that I can really feel. I felt more confident in dealing with others. A must repeat treatment should I say. See you again YSA Skin Care Clinic! 



YSA SKIN CARE CENTER
Robinson's Metro East
Level 4, Space No. 238 to 240
Marcos Hi-way Dela Paz, Pasig City
682-4461



0 comments: