"As you walk and eat and travel, be where you are. Otherwise you will miss most of your life." -BUDDHA

Sunday, May 06, 2012

MOON SHOTS at AQUA Pool Party



Again, I am having this nagging fondness about the moon when the Aqua Pool Party at Manila Ocean Park officially started. Before queuing on the line for the spread of good food that night I took some shots of the April 28th moonlight. Awestruck as I am I have to admit that one of my Fujifilm bridge camera's advantages is its 18x zoom fujinon lens. So here are the shots which I dearly made while others are drowned already with the party music.






Someday I will reach you not just with my camera lens (I dunno when and how), but for now I have to improve on my moon shots that need to be clearer than those presented above. ^_^ Zooming is always fun!

0 comments: