"As you walk and eat and travel, be where you are. Otherwise you will miss most of your life." -BUDDHA

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Arce Dairy Pinipig Crunch

Arce Dairy Pinipig Crunch
After having our Koren fix at Kogi Bulgogi, my gastronomic buddy and I went for a stroll around Eastwood to discover new great finds and stuff. I rarely go with him on this side of the city for it is more of my girl friends that I get to hang with in this area especially at night for some perfect tasting coffee or out of this world binge hours. So I find it fortunate that we spend the time together on a weekday sunny afternoon where Eastwood City is not that crowded and there is more room for contemplating about various things in life. Since it is 2013 and we are beginning to open another chapter of our lives, it is but proper to look for something new that could reflect living the good life. ^_^ 

So while we are in the middle of window shopping at the newly opened Robinsons Supermarket, I felt the urge to eat something cold and sweet. We then headed to the ice cream station where chest freezers of assorted ice cream tubs, cones, popsicles and so on and so forth could be found. Arce Dairy Pistachio flavored ice cream is one of my favorites but our eyes went to what seemed to be Arce Dairy's latest offering. . .
Arce Dairy Chocolate Pinipig Crunch
Arce Dairy Chocolate Pinipig Crunch 
Arce Dairy Vanilla Pinipig Crunch
Arce Dairy Vanilla Pinipig Crunch  

It is so inexpensive that everyone could afford. For like 20 pesos you could enjoy sunny days and temporarily evade yourself from sweltering heat. Each piece is 100g and made with water, refined sugar, refined vegetable fat, milk solids non-fat, popped rice, chocolate, corn syrup, vanilla, emulsifier and flavor. Ooopssiie..it is as if you care! Hahaha! Now I have found another enjoyment which could possibly suits you as well  :) Have you tried Arce Dairy Pinipig Crunch one already?

P.S. I regularly check this out in other major supermarkets since we first discovered it last January 6 and so far I have not found its availability yet. I think I have to go to Eastwood again just so I could satisfy my pipinig crunch craving.