"As you walk and eat and travel, be where you are. Otherwise you will miss most of your life." -BUDDHA

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

OUTBACK Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse Libis
Outback Steakhouse Libis
When was the last time I tasted OUTBACK Steakhouse? Uhmmmm...I can't exactly place when but it was about five years ago in their Makati outlet. Their unpretentious food, from quality ingredients to preparation and serving is something that makes me crave for them even up to now. It was just two weeks ago since my eyes laid on their freshest food and naturally my stomach reacted in a violent way. I was attentively listening to a guy speaker that time for a simple gathering of a telecommunications company offering inexpensive way to manage your business by means of high-tech gadgets to-die-for, when this steakhouse started offering its guests the following... 
Outback Steakhouse Libis
Something to keep in mind so that you are on a right time when you visit this place one day. I'm sure you do not want to walk away with not-so-fulfilled meal and partly empty stomach, so better check these dining hours. 
Outback Steakhouse Libis
This is all I wanted, something fresh from the oven and very hearty to eat. A simple bread could instantly make my day. I nibbled and nibbled not realizing that I can consume this demi-baguette multigrain bread. Oh how I love its bland taste with a pat of margarine. This is better with soup. 

Outback Steakhouse Libis
Menu
Outback Steakhouse Libis
These glass coasters have something to say. Just make sure to heed them out and for sure you will be hungry. Order Outback Favorites, Signature Steaks or Premium Burgers and Desserts  then you won't be very hungry at all. 
Outback Steakhouse Libis
I can't comprehend this. Can you? Artfully placed against the wall.
Outback Steakhouse Libis
Iced Tea
Outback Steakhouse Libis
Outback Steakhouse Libis
Alice Spring Chicken PhP529
Finally this huge plate arrives. This only spells quite an awesome dinner. Flame-grilled to perfection chicken breast topped with sauteed mushrooms, crispy bacon strips, melted Monterey jack and cheddar and finished with freshly-made Outback's honey mustard sauce. Sided with Aussie fries.

Two pieces of grilled chicken fillet with tinge of herbs and spices were ultimately mouthful. You could just imagine what's on top of it. Just by looking at it we clearly understood how creatively it was cooked and plated and could insanely drive you to get more and more spoonfuls. The only downside I encountered was the limited fries portion but that's alright as I was half expecting myself to order Aussie Cheese Fries. I miss eating in this place and I simply promised myself to come back in here because there is no place like this steakhouse. Just wait until I've tasted that very popular irrresistible dessert called Chocolate Thunder from Down Under.



OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE
35 E. Rodriguez Jr.
Libis, Quezon City
(02) 634-3801
Facebook Page

0 comments: