"As you walk and eat and travel, be where you are. Otherwise you will miss most of your life." -BUDDHA

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Serenitea Moment at Resorts World



Serenitea at Resorts World
Right after watching DRUM TAO at The Newport Performing Arts Theater, Resorts World Manila and spending some quality time with some of my new found co-bloggers at the nearby McDonald's outlet, we decided to cap the night with some tea. Where else but to the adjacent shop called Serenitea. That night I proved that these people are in the same way as wanderlust as I am. The treat was shouldered by my friend Nessie whom I met couple of months ago in a food event and now I consider a dear friend. She kept on giggling by the fact that this rare moment is her way of treating us for her upcoming birthday in August. Such a generous woman. Past 11 PM and yes we experienced sweet pleasure and real serene ambiance. Well actually this is one of my favorite branches of Serenitea because of its huge space and impeccable atmosphere. Light green and white blended very well. So well that you'll keep a sane and peaceful thoughts all throughout your stay.. I wonder how the psychology of color reacts to this environment. 
Serenitea at Resorts World
These white tall back chair with green pillows are so sexy to sit on. 

Serenitea at Resorts World
Menu to choose any of Serenitea's featured drinks, best sellers and if you are in the mood for some customization it is by all means available. Truth is this shop is among the first tea shop here in the Philippines that I got addicted to especially their Hokkaido Milk Tea, which is still my favorite even up to now. On the menu you cannot only find Milk Teas but Tea Latte, Yakult tea, Frost Series, Brewed Tea, Serenitease and Serenifruitea that is available in green, black or white tea. 
Serenitea at Resorts World
Thanks Nessie for these! I was so overjoyed with such an abrupt group date. I never thought our night after the awesome performance will be all of a sudden as exciting and so promising as this one. One of the coolest thing that I noticed about Serenitea drinks is that each cup has different lid design though all pertains to a nice butterfly. What a clever and lovely way to treat and welcome its guests. Is serenity really the symbolic meaning of butterfly? What do you guys think.
Serenitea at Resorts World
Everybody got their milk tea drinks with full or 100% sugar level whether they like it or not. This is for easier transaction as we were quite running out of time and by midnight we are expecting the store closed already besides one of the staffs informed us. For the sugar level, you may opt to have it in less (75%), half (50%), mild (25%) and even none (0%).  I never ordered my Serenitea drink with 0% sugar level because I never wanted to be so short with glucose in my body :) I'm always so curious as to how they gauge the sweetness level and arrive with the percentage. Is it the water to sugar ratio or what? Just asking.
Serenitea at Resorts World
Minty Choco PhP100
While others prefferred to have Okinawa, Black Dragon, Jasmine, Nagoya and Nagasaki, I settled for something that my mood will approve, something with chocolate and cool tinge of mint! Hence, this Minty Choco Serenitea Drink. My first time to taste this and it was so deliciously good. Gulping this drink, I felt my day was utterly accomplished. What a milk tea! 
Serenitea at Resorts World
Serenitea is indeed not your ordinary cup of tea! Tea time. Happiness. Serenitea.




SERENITEA
4/F Newport Mall, Resorts World Manila
Newport Rd. Villamor Airbase
Pasay, Philippines

0 comments: