"As you walk and eat and travel, be where you are. Otherwise you will miss most of your life." -BUDDHA

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Chatime DISC

                   

I'm sure a lot of you already behold and touched this.

This disc will actually given by baristas when your order/s are on a pending transaction. It buzzes and makes a vibrating sound like that of a bee and light at the same time in order to let you know when your orders are ready for pick up. Very interesting. I'm hoping that no evil-minded customers will pilfer this  from the establishment in exchange of their drink. I dunno if there were reported cases of this but I think it is possible. Watchatink?

Anyway, see how this cool thing works.....watch this! Enjoy. More and more tea shops are using this I dunno which brand or shop actually pioneered using this one. Tell me if you have an idea okay? :)

0 comments: