"As you walk and eat and travel, be where you are. Otherwise you will miss most of your life." -BUDDHA

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Coming Home to Mandaue Foam




As a young professional and still living with my parents, I put a lot of effort in managing our home. I religiously follow my mother's advice about the importance of home maintenance, the reason why I am really strict when it comes to orderliness and cleanliness of my own space. Someday, when I get married and have my a home which I can really call my own, for sure I will make its interior lovely with all sorts of furniture which to me is one of the most essential parts of one's refuge. Functionality and style is absolutely necessary. I subject myself to home furniture stores especially when I am in mall alone, studying the crafts from pillows, sofas, dining tables to bed frames and other small home items. And to tell you frankly what my mom's advice is to shop at Mandaue Foam, the very store where our pillows come from. Since then I consider this well-known brand at the top of my list on where to buy my future furniture items. As of the moment, below are my top three great finds. You can start saving and always believe that whatever your mind conceive and believe, it can be achieved.


DINING CHAIR SET Mandaue Foam
777-T20+777-C21-2 TWISTED SLATS DINING BASE WITH KNOCKLED BACK DINING CHAIR SET
Being a certified foodie, aside from having a classy kitchen I should be ready to have a nice set of dining furniture. I can imagine myself seating at one of knockled back dining chair while enjoying my meal. Black and white colors are forever elegant shades so I'd go for this one. Just perfect for our family of six.



4 DOOR SHOE RACK Mandaue Foam

MF38 4 DOOR SHOE RACK
Just like our pair of shoes, shoe racks inevitably wear and tear. Our family had too many shoe rack organizers and cabinets but all were disposed already because they are not sturdy enough to stand the test of time. I was eyeing for this DOOR SHOE RACK (as seen above) for a long time now. Simple and I can feel that all my walkers will be safe inside apart from looking our medium-sized home tidy with its door closed. Can't wait to have its mini-me to be placed inside my bedroom
NECK FIBER PILLOW  Mandaue Foam
NECK FIBER PILLOW 
I sleep a lot most especially during weekends or rest days from work. Aside from having basic pillows from Mandaue Foam, I would like to replace my old and dilapidated medi pillow with the one above. Color was so okay with me particularly its effect when I put myself to sleep already. This for sure will be therapeutic most especially during my neck pain days.

"Your home, your imagination."

Check this out, Manadaue Foam's newest TV commercial:


Check out Mandaue Foam Furniture Store website here. Enjoy shopping. Remember, it always pay to decorate your home with the things you like most.



*This is an entry to the "The Bourne Legacy: An Exclusive Screening by Mandaue Foam & Nuffnang" contest.

0 comments: