"As you walk and eat and travel, be where you are. Otherwise you will miss most of your life." -BUDDHA

Sunday, July 01, 2012

Chill Out at Y-TREE Milk Tea Hub


 Y-TREE Milk Tea Hub
One night after settling my account for my post paid plan at the Sun Shop in EDSA Shangri-la, my gastronomic buddy and I planned to kill time on any cafe around the area. It was our moment to disclose our pending ideas and thoughts since it has been two weeks since the last time we saw each other. It was already past 10PM restaurants and cafes inside the mall were all closed for business leaving us with no choice but to chill out on a nearby tea shop. We went to this newest milk tea hub located just meters away from the mall. It was the very tea shop he had been telling that opened just recently, June 2 to be exact. I noticed that among the set of soon to open restaurants along the Greenfields district, Y-TREE opened first and it was very noticeable most especially at night. Now we have a new spot to meet and have sweet cold tea even late at night. The place is accessible to his work place, thus Y-TREE Milk Tea House is a promising meeting place for us.
 Y-TREE Milk Tea Hub
Each table has this small plant. Uhmm a midget tree?
 Y-TREE Milk Tea Hub
Tea shop is open until 12 midnight, has a relaxing atmosphere, well-lit and with very good airconditioning. Place is perfect to those who need just a little dose of caffeine to keep them up. It  has no WiFi connection yet but some reading materials were available. It has more seating upstairs which I will see soon as it was closed the night we paid the shop a visit.  
 Y-TREE Milk Tea Hub
 Y-TREE Milk Tea Hub
 Y-TREE Milk Tea Hub
Round menu boards for your perusal. I am wondering what could be your bet among these. Y-Tree has only one size for all their drinks so it somehow lessen the confusion while ordering and during assembly process on their part.

 Y-TREE Milk Tea Hub
Oopsie I am not Gladys. The cashier apparently did not hear nor spell my name correctly, but it was fine. Maybe more customer focus next time?
 Y-TREE Milk Tea Hub
 Y-TREE Milk Tea Hub
Rock Salt and Cheese Wintermelon Tea with Pearl Jelly (PhP 120)
Since it was highly recommended by the staffs plus a tarpaulin at one corner well-advertised the milk tea variant, we gave this a try. I just ordered for a drink since we won't be staying for so long and he was still full from his dinner. Not too sweet and creamy but has balanced taste with a hint of tea. Tasty and addicting. I suggest you try this too. I was expecting though for the creamy and flavorful rock salt and cheese foam on top but my buddy told me that he surmised we should have availed of the extra option for an additional  of PhP40  but I thought it was already included in the package. Next time I won't forget it. 


Y-TREE MILK TEA HUBGreenfield District
1552 Mandaluyong, Philippines
4168856 
Facebook Page

0 comments: