"As you walk and eat and travel, be where you are. Otherwise you will miss most of your life." -BUDDHA

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Introducing the SON OF BACONATOR by Wendy's


Hey, have you met the "it" burger in town today? I sure hope you have heard of him already or even tasted him yet. I would like to introduce to burger fans out there The SON OF BACONATOR! Does the name ring a bell? Yup, SOB is just like his father, THE BACONATOR! Perhaps you had eat his parent voraciously and this son is quite familiar to you already. Nevertheless, bringing to your attention the following.:
Wendy's Iced Tea
 Wendy's Iced Tea
Who would say no to this refreshing house blend of iced tea. Next time I'll go for its lite counterpart. Big is size and always big in taste.
Wendy's Natural-Cut Fries with Sea Salt
 Wendy's Natural-Cut Fries with Sea Salt
I never knew that Wendy's is offering fries with dash of sea salt. Wow. This salt as far as I know is used commonly in gourmet cooking and more expensive than the table salt. Something really new to me. And I will never forget their fries with skins on. Fried thing yet still high in fiber. 
The Son of Baconator
The Son of Baconator
The Son of Baconator
Ooops don't wolf down it yet as you need to know this burger better. Being the youngest among Wendy's mouthwatering hamburger line, I think he deserves a good introduction.  He is made with two 45-gram pure beef patties with two slices of American cheese and topped with four crisp strips of honey cured bacon goodness all on a toasted Kaiser buns. Truly satisfying and such a great comfort food. Honestly, I cannot finish his father because it is really challenging to eat, but this one considered a "mini me" is just right to satiate me. Freshly prepared, lip smacking delicious and quite affordable for only PhP150. The Son of Baconator is available in all Wendy's restaurants. Make sure you partner it with Wendy's Natural-Cut Fries with Sea Salt and Iced Tea! Happy snacking :)


Facebook Page

0 comments: