"As you walk and eat and travel, be where you are. Otherwise you will miss most of your life." -BUDDHA

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Empire Macaron

One dozen of Empire Macaron
The other day while doing a food review in a certain coffee and bibingka shop with fellow foodies at the topmost level of SM Megamall Building B, Ms. Leira welcomed us with a huge smile bearing something that is obviously a mysterious box of something really special. In the middle of our coffee cup conversation  she hastily opened the box with black and white print and let us taste those colorful macarons. I wondered when was the last time I've tasted Parisian Macaron...I think that was a month ago from a cafe in Burgos Circle, Taguig. I was drooling the moment I saw those sweet and cake-like  flavoured biscuits.
One Dozen of Empire Macaron

One Dozen of Empire Macaron
We did not consume the whole dozen even if we can manage to do so should we choose to stay the whole day at the al fresco area. One can have a taste of what Paris is like thru this box of delicately prepared macarons. Chewy, almond taste lingered on my mouth, yummy and tastes like an authentic macaron from Paris because it is prepared the traditional way. Heirloom recipe? Could be. When I asked the brand, a friend unveiled that it is Empire Macaron. My jaw dropped knowing about this as few weeks back I saw this being advertised on a group buying site which I cannot place what exactly. Read and heard numerous raves about this too. It slowly sinks to me until I finally recognize it. Something that is worthy to look forward to. Can't wait to have another bite of this fine creation. 

Sold by box of 12 or 9 pieces. Hmmmm a nice gift idea huh!  Available in White Chocolate, Triple Chocolate, Hazelnut (Nutella), Pistachio, Strawberry, Cookies and CreamLemon, Salted Caramel, Mocha, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Orange Chocolate, and Chili Chocolate flavors


Official Website
Facebook Page 

0 comments: