"As you walk and eat and travel, be where you are. Otherwise you will miss most of your life." -BUDDHA

Monday, July 02, 2012

SHARE TEA in Pasig City. Share the World. Share Happiness.


SHARE TEA in Pasig City. Share the World. Share Happiness.
A few months ago my beau and I went here to redeem the gift vouchers given to him by his officemate. I have an appointment at 6PM sharp for a food festival at Makati Shangri-la that time so we basically stayed at this tea shop for just a few minutes. The voucher's deadline that we have on hand was that day-April 30. Good thing that this SHARE TEA branch is just a few meters away from his work. It was both our first time at this famous and Taipei's number one tea beverage. Our  friend who is now studying while working in Taiwan can attest to this. She's been telling us  how it became a craze and well-embraced by locals in her region. And now, it hits Philippines and booming in here too. Share Tea has three branches already and on its way to battle the stiff competition of tea shops that sprouted everywhere. We tried having our tea moment at  Pioneer, Pasig just beside Ace Water Spa. We were planning to have another sip in this outlet soon, perhaps after having a relaxing time at Ace Water Spa on my birthday.  

SHARE TEA in Pasig City. Share the World. Share Happiness.
This branch is cute in size and very very unique and wonderful. I love different hues and big bold letters, thus I undeniably could not disregard the beauty of the venue especially its interior. 
SHARE TEA in Pasig City. Share the World. Share Happiness.
This tea outlet is known for selling fresh, natural and healthy products ranging from fruit teas, milk teas, ice blended series, rock salt series and even yakult drinks. There are lots to choose from and it was quite difficult to decide. You'll see in a while if we were 100% satisfied with what we ordered.
SHARE TEA in Pasig City. Share the World. Share Happiness.
The moment we enter we could affirmatively nod that this place is really interesting. I love the ventilation as it was very efficient in cooling the environment apart from the cold tea drink we were enjoying. Kindly wear thick clothes or bring with you a jacket. 
SHARE TEA in Pasig City. Share the World. Share Happiness.
Here's how to enjoy the delicious rock-salt cheese drinks. Rock-salt drinks no matter what brand gained raves and positive reviews from foodies and tea drinkers of my generation. Upon seeing this very informative standee, it made me wanna order the most delicious variant among the menu list. I couldn't wait for my name to be called.
SHARE TEA in Pasig City. Share the World. Share Happiness.
SHARE TEA in Pasig City. Share the World. Share Happiness.
Where in the world are Share Tea branches located? Simply look at this wall mural.
SHARE TEA in Pasig City. Share the World. Share Happiness.
We were so pleased with our entire experience no matter how brief it may be, starting from the decor and hip ambiance to the service Share Tea staffs provided us up to the quaint goodness of our tea drinks that were truly irresistible.  Plus, we both liked the very efficient and fast wifi connection available :) This is really a potential hang-out place for me in the coming days. Wohoooo. . .
SHARE TEA in Pasig City. Share the World. Share Happiness.
Small plastic knife was provided for my type of drink that afternoon. This I should use to cut the sealing plastic on the border of my tall plastic cup. Such a clean assembly and neat presentation. Another laudable service guys.
SHARE TEA in Pasig City. Share the World. Share Happiness.
I know right it was such a FAILED attempt to cut. Must be approximately 3 cm in length. What I did was I lifted up the plastic covering of my cup until I totally removed it from the brim.  Then I realized that I should've asked the barista to serve my order without cover. Peace. 
SHARE TEA in Pasig City. Share the World. Share Happiness.
                                                          Rock Salt Cheese with Cocoa
For PhP100 and this delicious, why not? The mixture of sweet cocoa and slight saltiness from rock salt and cheese cream made this drink an ultimate favorite of most tea drinkers. Now I am converted from being a yakult infused tea beverages addict into a rock salt and cheese drinker. I wish they'll come up with unlimited version of this drink soon :) For sure all patrons of Share Tea would be more than willing to join.
SHARE TEA in Pasig City. Share the World. Share Happiness.
                                            Ice Blended Strawberry with Lychee de Coco
Another worth your hard-earned bucks. PhP100 per order. He told me he cannot place deeply the real taste and his overall impression of this beverage. It was a bit of this and that. When I tried it myself, I can' t help but to appreciate better my ordered drink. His ice blended beverage was sweet but sour as well which he managed to recognize its full worth as it was indeed a type of drink that is loaded with nutrients and fiber. Something he'd be grateful for ordering.

For both our orders, we did not want it with extra toppings but should you guys want it the moment you pay this place a visit, it is always highly recommended by Share Tea to put extra toppings in your drinks. Choices are pearl, pudding, jelly strips, lychee de coco, ice jelly, grass jelly, aloe vera and red beans.


                                Until our next tea experience! Share Life and Love with SHARE TEA!!!


SHARE TEA
D Ace Plaza
Pioneer, Pasig


0 comments: