"As you walk and eat and travel, be where you are. Otherwise you will miss most of your life." -BUDDHA

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Once Upon an Ocean at Manila Ocean Park

                             
                         
                               
Matter-of-factly, it was my third time to watch the famous Musical Fountain Show at the Manila Ocean Park last April. I never get tired and be awed with the jaw dropping multi-sensory spectacle of fantasy and reality experience. I must agree that the director Freddie Santos has great intelligence in coming up with something like one of the world's best. It is comparable to that of in other country or maybe something even better. 

The video I embedded in this post was the very first video I took last October 2010, when Manila Ocean Park launched the very first 'a must-see for all ages' show, so it is but something special to me as it is my very first time. I've almost recorded the best parts and hope you'll have a good time. I was so excited then because they were having a promo that time which I encountered while surfing the net. I took my mother there on one free weekend day and it was indeed a blast. The following day (literally speaking), I took my best gastronomic partner and resulted the same reaction. Guess what? I only paid PhP 50 per head for such a magical experience. The Musical Fountain Show has a story entitled 'Once Upon an Ocean', so when I was invited for the Aqua event I thought they will have a different format this time around but my expectation failed. Anyhow, I still enjoyed the same plot and story. However, deep inside me I'm still having this desire to watch something that is a little more different from what I've seen two years ago and last month. Maybe on my fourth visit???


Here are some still shots I got last month with the help of my bridge camera. Enjoy!





 Magical water screens + laser lights + spectacular music = EXTREMELY INTERESTING SHOW!

Fascinating characters bidding goodbye to all the spectators.

Definitely a must-see attraction for young and even young at heart. Show starts at exactly 7PM so better not miss the grandiose introduction and be on time pals.




Manila Ocean Park 
Behind Quirino Grandstand, Luneta Park
1000 Manila, Philippines






Manila Ocean Park 
Behind Quirino Grandstand, Luneta Park
1000 Manila, Philippines
Official Website



0 comments: