"As you walk and eat and travel, be where you are. Otherwise you will miss most of your life." -BUDDHA

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Radiance Aesthetic Center: Your Place for Beauty and Relaxation



Radiance Aesthetic Center, Quezon City

Radiance Aesthetic Center, Quezon City
Feel-good ambiance and Radiance's products on display which include HELICOMPAQ, HELIOGEL, HELIOORALS, VITAMIN C SERUM, Eye Vitamin C Cream, Glutathione Injection, PLACENTA Injection, Endocare Ampoules, Endocare Tensage Cream, STRATADERM for Scars, NEUTRIDERM Skin Lightening Cream to name a few.
A few weeks back while having my hand and foot nails done at one of the spa centers in Quezon City, I noticed this clinic adjacent to where I had spent almost a quarter of my day with two of my new found friends. That skin clinic to my surprise and utter excitement happened to be my next stop just a few days after, to pamper myself a little more in preparation for my brother's wedding. Thus, I still find ample time to do this  pampering session with the remaining 3 short days before his big day. I promised myself that I should be looking good if not stunning on such a special day so I craved for the day to beautify and relax myself once again at the aesthetic and wellness center called RADIANCE


From the name itself I have an instinct it is something that I could trust. My first time in here and has to be an excellent one. Moreover, with no regrets involved the reason why I am always reminded of my fave quotation, "One who does trying is better than those who have done nothing".  After all, I am always not daunted with new and emerging  skin clinics in and out of the Metro, just like the way I treat new players in the restaurant industry. Very few could surpass my expectation and I must say this is the one.  
Radiance Aesthetic Center, Quezon City
Upon entering the good vibe Radiance Aesthetic Center, I was offered with a tall glass of ice-cold tea which easily quenched my thirst given the humid temperature outside. I was not yet impressed with the customer relation of the staffs and in-house cosmetic dermatologist not until they've provided the personalized procedure that fits my style of living and employed while explaining the most current techniques available at their clinic as of press time. Up to date and certainly with class. So allow me to share with you my personal experience of one of the clinic's Facial Exclusives called DERMAFIRM.

Radiance Aesthetic Center
In consecutive order DERMAFIRM is inclusive of: Cleansing, Scrubbing, Special Exfoliating Mask, Extraction (Pricking), Laser, Diamond Peel, Face Massage, Hydrating Mask and Radiofrequency.
So what is Dermafirm? At first I though it is just a normal procedure wherein unwanted skin cells will be removed and fine lines will be reduced. As a matter of fact, it is comprised with three different procedures which can actually work together and could be synonymous to a thorough facial treatment. Those facial procedures are known as Facial, Diamond Peel and Radio Frequency.  So they can be combined altogether in one session? Exactly! If I am not mistaken,  Radiance is the very first one to pioneer this kind of package which is suitable to any ages with normal skin. It is like hitting more than two birds in one stone. Is it effective? I must say a big YES with a big smile as well because it is an all-in-one rejuvenating facial experience involved with clarifying, exfoliating and lifting procedures that will surely result to a more radiant skin. How much? PhP 2500 for 120 minutes. Not that bad if it equates reliable procedure with well trained staff and getting the best value for your hard-earned money.   

Radiance Aesthetic Center
(L-R) Computerized Facial Steamer, Diamond Dermabrasion Machine , Radio Frequency Machine
Equipped with professional skin care and aesthetic machines, not to mention high-end and high-tech equipment, you could never go wrong in trying this place and repeating the same addiction all over again. I must confess that I was kinda addicted with radio frequency procedure because I've proven it helps manage the sagging skin on my face. No wonder our favorite artists are fond of this too. I can afford to bear the heat that the machine emits for more than 30 minutes as long as it will address the pressing problem every woman my age is beset with. At least now there is an intervention for loose or sagging skin in such a way that one need not have to underwent surgery   to look and feel their best as RF is one of the greatest way to non-surgically tighten skin. 

Radiance Aesthetic Center
As shown above are the products used for the Dermafirm Facial Exclusives I have availed. They are as follows:  Oxygen Botanicals Milk Cleanser, Oxygen Botanicals Massage Oil, Oxygen Botanicals Hydrating Mask, Oxygen Botanicals Gommage Exfoliant, Caviar High Frequency Cream, Vitamin C Serum and Heliocare Gel with SPF 90.  I learned from the expert herself Dr. Kristine Cabel-Castaneda, Cosmetic Dermatologist, that these Oxygen Botanicals is the first ever skincare line infused with pure oxygen that is not chemically derived. How's that for our skin? It will truly benefit our skin making it healthy-looking and beautiful as well. Safe for home and professional use. That's the reason why she preferred using these effective brands since she cares so much for her clients and guests. 


However, here are more of the packages and services they would dedicatedly provide to you. Radiance Aesthetic Center is open only from Mondays-Saturdays from 12nn to 8pm so better make a reservation as most of the time their rooms are occupied. But they are open for walk in guests of course. Who knows you might bump into your most popular celebrity crush *crossed fingers* Because the place has some regular popular customers actually. 
By the way, I hope you can still read through the list of treatments and packages such as Acne & Acne Scar Management, Spider Vein Treatment, Injectables, Facials, Diamond Peel, Slimming Oackages, Age Defying Treatment, IPL Hair Reduction, Body Bleach and Polish, Cosmetic Surgery Procedure and the likes, as these are the most viable shots my camera can do. Read on and study. 

Radiance Aesthetic Center

Radiance Aesthetic Center

Radiance Aesthetic Center

Radiance Aesthetic Center

Radiance Aesthetic Center

Radiance Aesthetic Center
Upon the assessment of dermatologist given my skin type and condition, I need to have Chemical Peel next time around to improve the texture of my facial skin. Well I couldn't agree more as she knows what is best for me. I'll be back for sure here at Radiance Aesthetic Center. I feel beautiful after the session and was in high spirits. Radiant!



RADIANCE AESTHETIC CENTER
#18 Scout Tuason, FSS Building2
Quezon City, Philippines
4111012 / 2163850
Official Facebook Page

0 comments: