"As you walk and eat and travel, be where you are. Otherwise you will miss most of your life." -BUDDHA

Monday, May 21, 2012

Tropical Donuts & Grab and Go by GoNuts Donuts



TROPICAL DONUTS
As more and more people are hooked with donuts and easy to grab snacks, GoNuts Donuts came up with something similar to that effect so as to address the emerging needs of selective foodies. I for one depend on a to go food most of the time especially when I am in a hurry and I have the need to maximize my time. I need little effort in grabbing a snack which I'll just eat in a hasty and momentary manner. But allow me to start with the newest donut flavors that serve as the Summer Edition! donuts which can now be found in all GoNuts Donuts shelves. These are called as Tropical Donuts as they taste like Philippine's homegrown fruits which has six different flavors. As shown in the photo above (from L-R), Mango Mania, Durian Delight, Ube Jammin,  Banana Choco-rama, Pineapple Sensation and Pandan Macapuno. Sold at PhP 18 each donut. If you are the type who is fond of eating fruits, you may like these few choices and  grab a donut with a special taste of you fave Philippine fruit/s. Since GoNuts Donuts is a local brand it is heartwarming to know that they've included these flavors in their insanely delicious donut list. Perhaps they could invest into making these flavors a regular part of their menu believing that these very well reflect our distinct Filipino taste.






 Grab and Go
I first encountered this last year when I was at home as a pasalubong by my brother. A pack consists of smaller packs which are heavenly answers to hungry tummies needing quick yet fancy snacks. I think all stores have these pasalubong packs. Since I was so influenced by this I buy a pack or two each time I drop by SM Megamall. Good thing too that more and more branches are near me, such as that in SM City Sta. Mesa, Araneta Cubao bridgeway and I just noticed the other day there will be a soon to open branch in Cubao too fronting the Smart-Araneta Coliseum. Happy to have noticed that. 

L-R: Vanilla Whoopie Pie, Choco Peanuts, Black and White and Choco Chips
So what are those assorted small packs found in a GoNuts Donuts Grab and Go pack? Here they are: mini donut cake, cookie bites, whoopie pie, moist cake and small donut loops.  Get to know each of them here.

A corner of Grab and Go at the SM Mall of Asia branch. They are too many to consume.
From PhP 75 to PhP 125 you can now have something to brag and share about once you reach home.
A pack means it can be shared. So share and have a great time. I just did! ^_^

Just in case you want to impress someone, you might need one or two of these GoNuts Donuts cards.
It could either be a Thank You Card, I'm Sorry Card, I Love You Card or a Happy Birthday Card.

FYI Got these cards during the recently held DONUT Talk Bloggers Event.  
Glad to have these cards. I'll surely make use of these sooner or later. But you know what, should you want to do the card sending in a more techy way as more of us would like to avail GoNuts Donuts has an instant answer for that. Check it all out  here. It was fun to discover and do it while a love song or heartfelt song is playing.  So cheeeesssssssssyyyyyyyyy!!!!! Try it now.





0 comments: