"As you walk and eat and travel, be where you are. Otherwise you will miss most of your life." -BUDDHA

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Happiness is ICE CREAM





OREO BROWNIE SPLIT

Summer is officially here as declared by Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services (PAGASA) last week. And it is just normal that we crave for something to beat the summer heat. What do you think is the best way to do that through food? For me I think it will be best answered by an ice cream :)
I am an ice cream person! And when I say that it means that I eat this cool treat a lot. Sharing you here is one of Icebergs splits.

with all smiles :) because of ICEBERGS that made my day!



Over a year ago I met with my gastronomic partner at a mall which is our common ground. The very first food to fill our stomach that day was none other than ice cream. Well not too bad when you are actually craving for it most especially when you treat it as the best among the rest to beat the heat that pre-summer time! 

We ordered a SPLIT for sharing and what made our gustatory moment  so interesting is the idea of sharing one hefty serving portion in a bright crowded atmosphere. 


Who can resist this Oreo Brownie Split with a description that is too heavenly to avoid?
I would like to define it as ..."a type of ice creams split with hefty scoops of vanilla and chocolate ice cream topped with moist brownies, almond and chocolate flakes drizzled with chocolate syrup and topped with luscious whipped cream, small wafer sticks and cherry."

Happy Icebergs everyone!!!! Grab your own split or parfait now!




ICEBERGS
Level 4, Robinsons Galleria
EDSA corner Ortigas Avenue

0 comments: