"As you walk and eat and travel, be where you are. Otherwise you will miss most of your life." -BUDDHA

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

LE COEUR DE FRANCE Endless Afternoon Treats




Photo couretsy


Promo is valid from 2pm to 5 pm at selected branches and specific days. 


When I first saw this I told myself that I'm going to include this as my blog post for tonight. I love pastries and anything that is sweet most especially if these were  made with love. Just like Le Coeur de France's offerings!


Now is the time to Indulge in unlimited coffee, tea and selected breads and pastries. It is indeed an ENDLESS AFTERNOON TREATS!

Mark your calendar or journal ...Here's the  promo schedule per outlet:
Weekdays - Alphaland
Monday to Thursday - Robinsons Galleria, SM Megamall, Shangri-la Plaza, Sta. Lucia Mall
Friday to Sunday - Festival Mall, Virra Mall Greenhills, Walter Makati 



Will definitely visit the one nearest me which could either be at Robinsons Galleria, Shangri-la plaza, Virra Mall Greenhills or SM Megamall before it ends on April 30, 2012 :) Can't wait! Bon apetit!

0 comments: