"As you walk and eat and travel, be where you are. Otherwise you will miss most of your life." -BUDDHA

Thursday, March 29, 2012

MOON unEDITED



I was having this fetish over moon lately. I dunno how it started. All I know is that my name was kinda associated to being a goddess of the moon. Perhaps that could be the reason why I am always amazed of its beauty and I untiringly look up at the night sky and judge its desirable form every possible time. Last month which I cannot recall the exact date (but I'm sure I have included it in the journal but I can't place..sorry about that) but it was past midnight while I was walking all alone from work going straight to my home's confinement. I noticed a significant difference of the moon. It was so glowing and sort of gleaming on me.  What I did was that when I reached home I instantly grabbed my Fujifilm bridge camera from my cabinet to be able to capture one fine moment with the earth's natural satellite. I felt the moon is just so near yet so far :( My mother felt awkward as to what I was doing in our backyard then. Here are the consecutive and unedited shots which I took that silent midnight...
Some failed and some successful shots too! Just don't get tired of studying it okay as it is quite lengthy? Tell me how you guys find it too. Have a great day! 
































Wondering how the moon on first day of the year 2012 look like? Click here Enjoy!

0 comments: