OH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is so back. Since it was initially released last year I've been dying to experience this one of a kind adventure. Just perfect for a food enthusiast like me. Tonight I'm gonna be with my friends to experience this mouth-watering and extremely belly satisfying adventure. I can't help but to taste several kinds of cuisines and most types of food at McKinley ^_^
Here's some of the helpful info about the ADVENTURE:
2. Make sure to wear the wristband which will be provided.
3. Sharing is not allowed as one passport is intended for only one person. Participants will be seated on a first come first served basis.
4. Open ONLY on all weekends and weekdays of January 7 to March 31, 2012.
List of participating restaurants
- Blackwood Bistro - Penne Putanesca
- Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf - Hot Tea Latte 8 oz. (choose from 6 flavors)
- Empire Deli & Restaurant - Empire Signature Salad or Grilled Tuna
- Figaro - 12 oz. Iced Tea or 8 oz. Brewed Coffee
- KBOP - Vegetable & Seafood Package or Chapchae
- Kuse -Spicy Chicken Relleno or Lechon Kawali
- Little Asia Symphony of Flavors - Shrimp Curls or Vietnamese Spring Rolls
- Old Vine Grille - Grille's Grilled Fish Tuna or Chicken Barbeque
- Pinchos Restaurant & Bar - Duo of Buffalo Chicken Fillet with chips and salsa
- Pho Hoa - Pomelo Salad
- Ramen Bar - Karaage & Kakuni Buns
- Red Crab Alimango House - Alimango House's Dory Fillet or Stuffed Beanrurd with crab relleno
- Sol Gelato - Choose from any 2 gelato flavors
- Yo Swirls by BTIC - Original Mango or Vanilla Chocolate Yoghurt
These restaurants? This much?! Php600 is so Sulit!
Let's eat and try this adventure!